We are a couple who have tried to get pregnant for several years. We realized that we were meant to find an alternate path to building our family. In February 2007 we adopted our daughter, Karen, then aged 2. Karen is now 5, and extremely bright and well developed. I consider her a miracle, because the baby home she came from was really pretty awful compared to the other 3 baby homes I visited.
This blog (December, January 2010) describes the adventures we experienced in adopting our son, Matan. Matan is an adorable little boy, and he will be 2 years old in April 2010.
I would like to focus on parenting, politics, and the occasional religious or spiritual/philosophical issue or topic.
We live in Tel Aviv, so politics tends to reign supreme much of the time.
- RT @EUvsDisinfo: As the Kremlin continues military build-up along Ukraine's borders, pro-Kremlin disinformation is blaming the West. Read m… 3 hours ago
- RT @haaretzcom: Iran says identified man behind Natanz nuclear site sabotage haaretz.com/middle-east-ne… 3 hours ago
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: DOJ has sued Roger Stone, in a civil case for unpaid taxes (& there are allegations of a fraudulent transfer) of almos… 15 hours ago
- @marinamaral2 I was haunted by these casts after visiting Pompeii. 1 day ago
- RT @smerconish: When 6 (out of 7 million) develop complications after J&J vaccine, one dies, entire roll-out is paused in midst of a pandem… 1 day ago
- 7,322 hits