We are a couple who have tried to get pregnant for several years. We realized that we were meant to find an alternate path to building our family. In February 2007 we adopted our daughter, Karen, then aged 2. Karen is now 5, and extremely bright and well developed. I consider her a miracle, because the baby home she came from was really pretty awful compared to the other 3 baby homes I visited.
This blog (December, January 2010) describes the adventures we experienced in adopting our son, Matan. Matan is an adorable little boy, and he will be 2 years old in April 2010.
I would like to focus on parenting, politics, and the occasional religious or spiritual/philosophical issue or topic.
We live in Tel Aviv, so politics tends to reign supreme much of the time.
- RT @perlmutations: The GOP is at war with the Media. They claim the Media can’t be trusted. Let’s be clear, the GOP is at war with any tru… 37 minutes ago
- RT @keithboykin: Anthony Weiner is in prison. Bill Clinton was impeached. Bill O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey & Mark… 38 minutes ago
- RT @SykesCharlie: This is how naive I was. I really though that sexually assaulting a child would be a line they wouldn't cross... https://… 39 minutes ago
- RT @adore_tupac: My heart breaks for her 😪 https://t.co/mBKNX6n46Z 1 hour ago
- Thanks, @Shoq, for the opportunity to lol. twitter.com/Shoq/status/93… 9 hours ago
- 7,008 hits