We are a couple who have tried to get pregnant for several years. We realized that we were meant to find an alternate path to building our family. In February 2007 we adopted our daughter, Karen, then aged 2. Karen is now 5, and extremely bright and well developed. I consider her a miracle, because the baby home she came from was really pretty awful compared to the other 3 baby homes I visited.
This blog (December, January 2010) describes the adventures we experienced in adopting our son, Matan. Matan is an adorable little boy, and he will be 2 years old in April 2010.
I would like to focus on parenting, politics, and the occasional religious or spiritual/philosophical issue or topic.
We live in Tel Aviv, so politics tends to reign supreme much of the time.
- Continued tensions between India and China. twitter.com/greaterkashmir… 40 minutes ago
- RT @mattsheffield: Democrats may not like hearing this, but the trend of fundamentalist Christians swinging toward the GOP that began w/whi… 7 hours ago
- RT @JordanOnRecord: 🚨 NEW: @CapitolPolice are now evacuating the O'Neill House Office Building as they continue investigating a bomb threat… 13 hours ago
- @OconnellLeigh @AkiPeritz @MalcolmNance Sadly, not. 23 hours ago
- @AkiPeritz @MalcolmNance He’s running. 1 day ago
- 7,476 hits