We are a couple who have tried to get pregnant for several years. We realized that we were meant to find an alternate path to building our family. In February 2007 we adopted our daughter, Karen, then aged 2. Karen is now 5, and extremely bright and well developed. I consider her a miracle, because the baby home she came from was really pretty awful compared to the other 3 baby homes I visited.
This blog (December, January 2010) describes the adventures we experienced in adopting our son, Matan. Matan is an adorable little boy, and he will be 2 years old in April 2010.
I would like to focus on parenting, politics, and the occasional religious or spiritual/philosophical issue or topic.
We live in Tel Aviv, so politics tends to reign supreme much of the time.
- RT @ELINTNews: Won’t be surprised if these are Iraqi Army personnel- the PMU is heavily embedded with the military and have stored weapons… 9 minutes ago
- @TPM Deep pockets. 41 minutes ago
- RT @mkraju: Pelosi to the head of the Pentagon: “I ask that you immediately cease plans to improperly install Michael Ellis as the new NSA… 5 hours ago
- ‘A place to fund hope’: How Proud Boys found refuge on a Christian fundraising website | At least $247,000 has been… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- ‘A place to fund hope’: How Proud Boys and other fringe groups found refuge on a Christian fundraising website washingtonpost.com/investigations… 6 hours ago
- 7,245 hits