We are a couple who have tried to get pregnant for several years. We realized that we were meant to find an alternate path to building our family. In February 2007 we adopted our daughter, Karen, then aged 2. Karen is now 5, and extremely bright and well developed. I consider her a miracle, because the baby home she came from was really pretty awful compared to the other 3 baby homes I visited.
This blog (December, January 2010) describes the adventures we experienced in adopting our son, Matan. Matan is an adorable little boy, and he will be 2 years old in April 2010.
I would like to focus on parenting, politics, and the occasional religious or spiritual/philosophical issue or topic.
We live in Tel Aviv, so politics tends to reign supreme much of the time.
- RT @davidmackau: Trump, at a lunch with African leaders, refers to the non-existent country of "Nambia." https://t.co/N8megnC1Xi 1 hour ago
- RT @joshrogin: Exclusive: White House angry with Tillerson over Gulf arms-sales delays washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogi… @washingtonpost 1 hour ago
- RT @swingleft: 📞 📞 📞 Call now. Save Obamacare. 📞 📞 📞 twitter.com/jimmykimmel/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @KenRoth: Forced to report on Egypt's abysmal rights record under Sisi, the Trump administration issues a damning indictment. https://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @WajahatAli: "We have not experienced an event of this magnitude in our modern history." #PuertoRico wo power as Hurricane Maria https:… 2 hours ago
- 7,006 hits