We are a couple who have tried to get pregnant for several years. We realized that we were meant to find an alternate path to building our family. In February 2007 we adopted our daughter, Karen, then aged 2. Karen is now 5, and extremely bright and well developed. I consider her a miracle, because the baby home she came from was really pretty awful compared to the other 3 baby homes I visited.
This blog (December, January 2010) describes the adventures we experienced in adopting our son, Matan. Matan is an adorable little boy, and he will be 2 years old in April 2010.
I would like to focus on parenting, politics, and the occasional religious or spiritual/philosophical issue or topic.
We live in Tel Aviv, so politics tends to reign supreme much of the time.
- Liberal Zionists, it’s time to admit: AOC just doesn’t want to be your friend - Israel News -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @Sartor1836 I can’t keep up with the anti-Catholic rhetoric coming from both sides. 1 hour ago
- RT @yadvashem: #OTD 28 Sep 1941 announcements in Russian, Ukrainian & German were pasted all over Kiev ordering the Jews to assemble the fo… 2 hours ago
- RT @haaretzcom: Israel, beware the financial corruption that’s fueled the UAE’s spectacular economic success | Dmitriy Frolovskiy | Opinion… 2 hours ago
- RT @SkyNewsBreak: The UK has announced it is imposing new sanctions including a travel ban and asset freeze on eight individuals from the B… 2 hours ago
- 7,079 hits