We are a couple who have tried to get pregnant for several years. We realized that we were meant to find an alternate path to building our family. In February 2007 we adopted our daughter, Karen, then aged 2. Karen is now 5, and extremely bright and well developed. I consider her a miracle, because the baby home she came from was really pretty awful compared to the other 3 baby homes I visited.
This blog (December, January 2010) describes the adventures we experienced in adopting our son, Matan. Matan is an adorable little boy, and he will be 2 years old in April 2010.
I would like to focus on parenting, politics, and the occasional religious or spiritual/philosophical issue or topic.
We live in Tel Aviv, so politics tends to reign supreme much of the time.
- RT @KenDilanianNBC: How many coronavirus deaths are attributable to Trump? “If we'd matched Germany, where the death toll was 11.72 per 10… 10 hours ago
- @PhillipSmyth After a few minutes of Bruno, I just can’t. 10 hours ago
- @Shoq Be well! 12 hours ago
- @MarkSZaidEsq Pretty sure LP can afford to pay. 12 hours ago
- Jared and Ivanka threaten to sue the Lincoln Project for 'enormous' damages over Times Square billboards on COVID:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- 7,111 hits