We are a couple who have tried to get pregnant for several years. We realized that we were meant to find an alternate path to building our family. In February 2007 we adopted our daughter, Karen, then aged 2. Karen is now 5, and extremely bright and well developed. I consider her a miracle, because the baby home she came from was really pretty awful compared to the other 3 baby homes I visited.
This blog (December, January 2010) describes the adventures we experienced in adopting our son, Matan. Matan is an adorable little boy, and he will be 2 years old in April 2010.
I would like to focus on parenting, politics, and the occasional religious or spiritual/philosophical issue or topic.
We live in Tel Aviv, so politics tends to reign supreme much of the time.
- RT @levanthistoric1: Group of Yemenite Jews in Jerusalem between 1898-1911 https://t.co/E8XL0qG3ZN 4 hours ago
- New account with wonderful historic photos from the Levant. twitter.com/levanthistoric… 9 hours ago
- @slpage63 @daisyblue_1 @JoaniSparkles @NTarnopolsky 11 years, not 23. 1 day ago
- RT @NTarnopolsky: Aping Trump, and shocking even his own people, Netanyahu is refusing to hold a turnover ceremony with Bennett. This has… 1 day ago
- @dsgoldfield22 @AdamBlickstein It was sarcasm… 1 day ago
- 7,366 hits