We are a couple who have tried to get pregnant for several years. We realized that we were meant to find an alternate path to building our family. In February 2007 we adopted our daughter, Karen, then aged 2. Karen is now 5, and extremely bright and well developed. I consider her a miracle, because the baby home she came from was really pretty awful compared to the other 3 baby homes I visited.
This blog (December, January 2010) describes the adventures we experienced in adopting our son, Matan. Matan is an adorable little boy, and he will be 2 years old in April 2010.
I would like to focus on parenting, politics, and the occasional religious or spiritual/philosophical issue or topic.
We live in Tel Aviv, so politics tends to reign supreme much of the time.
- RT @MichaelRStrain: Britain to offer vaccine booster shots for 32 million next month reuters.com/world/uk/brita… 1 hour ago
- @bookends_ny @haaretzcom Long wait times expected for third shot in Israel: twitter.com/ntarnopolsky/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @lorienttoday: As clashes continue in Khaldeh, the Lebanese Red Cross has issued a statement calling on everyone in the area “to immedia… 10 hours ago
- @bookends_ny @haaretzcom Are third shots approved in the US too? 10 hours ago
- @IntelOperator One of my strongest recollections from growing up in Lagos in the 70s were the repulsive open sewers. 10 hours ago
- 7,423 hits