Looks like things will get real interesting, real fast. Maybe it will be a good thing for everyone. It will end both the recurring flotilla crises and the blockade complaints. If everything can come and go via Rafah, then Gaza can no longer complain that it lacks goods or anything it needs to succeed. “The Occupation” would no longer be an issue in terms of their day to day living standards. Of course, we do hope our partners in peace, the Egyptians, monitor their borders carefully to ensure no military contraband gets across. Tunnels can still be used for smuggling weapons and drugs.
- Liberal Zionists, it’s time to admit: AOC just doesn’t want to be your friend - Israel News -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @Sartor1836 I can’t keep up with the anti-Catholic rhetoric coming from both sides. 1 hour ago
- RT @yadvashem: #OTD 28 Sep 1941 announcements in Russian, Ukrainian & German were pasted all over Kiev ordering the Jews to assemble the fo… 1 hour ago
- RT @haaretzcom: Israel, beware the financial corruption that’s fueled the UAE’s spectacular economic success | Dmitriy Frolovskiy | Opinion… 1 hour ago
- RT @SkyNewsBreak: The UK has announced it is imposing new sanctions including a travel ban and asset freeze on eight individuals from the B… 1 hour ago
- 7,079 hits